Room Pricing Policy
DTS Trading Room Pricing Policy:
To ensure everyone has the best experience I do not want the room size to grow too large. This will be controlled somewhat by incremental subscription rates.
- The first 25 members will enjoy a subscription rate of $97.00 a month.
- The next 25 members (26-50) will have a subscription rate of $147.00 a month.
- The next 35 members (51-/85) will have a subscription rate of $179.00 a month.
- The next 40 members (86-125) will have a subscription rate of $247.00 a month.
Anyone can opt to pre-pay a year for a 10% discount.
- Once you are a member you will be grandfathered in at that rate for a minimum of one year.
- After that year is up, you may maintain your grandfather rate by prepaying for the next year.
- After the year is up, if you choose not to prepay the next year, you may be subject to any price increase that is required to maintain proper room size. This does not mean you would be put at the end of the line, it would simply mean a % increase to your current rate.
NOTE – Total subscribers is quite different than the number of people in the room at any moment. I have found that only about 75% of the total subscribers are in the room at any moment. For example, if the 4th price tier kicks in because there are 86 subscribers, that means it is likely there will only be about 60-65 people in the room on average throughout the day. This is because some traders can only be there certain weeks, some can only be there certain days of the week, some leave early in the trading day, and some come late.