Don’t Have Enough Day Trading Capital?
I know that many potential traders are held up by not having the capital to day trade. One of the services I worked on during the first 18 months at DTS was finding the absolute best answer to help clients solve this problem …
The Problem – The Pattern Day Trader Rule
Don’t be mad at your broker. The Pattern Day Trader Rule is a FINRA (Federal Insurance Regulatory Authority) rule that started on Sept 8, 2001.
But the bottom line is you cannot buy and sell stocks on the same day over and over. You are basically forced to hold them overnight.
I personally think this is a bad rule that does not accomplish its purpose, but actually made it worse. Traders then need to find funds they don’t have and then scarily trade with money and lose large accounts.
People want to day trade but they don’t have the 25k, or they had it but are now just below that level. I have had many come to me for recommendations.
I want to provide every service I can and this has become a big issue for those that want to learn to day trade.
The answer is to become a Proprietary Trader. A ‘Prop’ trader. You have maybe heard the term, it is what many big-name firms use to have several professional traders all trading their one big account. But if you are not yet a trader hired by a big firm, that concept lets you trade your own risk money.
I have been referring people to a firm over the last several years and have had 100% happy clients; or I would not be referring.
Prop Trading Highlights:
Minimum $5,000 risk deposit with 10:1 leverage for no experience
95% payout (yes 95)
You can be trading 24-48 hours after your funds are sent
You will be trading real money on day 1 unless you want to start on the simulator
The platform is the Sterling Platform, a top-rated platform for traders
You receive 1099 at the end of the year for income
Your money is held at Chase Bank in New York and is FDIC insured
You can log in to access your trading reports
DTS Seminar Program Package:
- Three one day classes taught live online on three consecutive Saturdays every 6-12 weeks.
- A class on Options has also been added to the program taught every 9-12 months.
- With all the fat removed – this is what you need to know, and everything you need to know.
- Unlimited retakes and the follow up to make you successful at trading/investing.
- Practical Application and Review Days and access to Paul for trade review.
- Manuals for each class averaging 200 pages each are partially redacted as workbooks.
- The DTS Home Study Program is included; read about it below.
DTS Seminar Home Study Program:
(is INCLUDED in the Seminar Program)
- This is part of the DTS Seminar Program – not a separate offering.
- It is a full learning management system for every course DTS offers in its seminar program.
- This is great for the repetition that is needed. It is recommended to attend at least two live classes and as many Home Study retakes as you can.
- This is also perfect for those that consider themselves slower learners, need lots of repetition, or cannot make Saturday classes for whatever reason.
- You can view unlimited times but it is for your personal use and you are restricted to using it from one location (one IP location).