DTS Special Event
Thursday Jan 23rd @5:00-6:00 PM ET…
Long Term Trading-Investing
Review & Analysis
If you are not a member sign up below…
“Some people are able to daytrade but EVERYONE is interested in long term trading (investing). DTS is about both the long and short term. This is a unique environment and this session will cover EVERYTHING” –Paul.
Paul Will Discuss:
- This is a follow up to last weeks event as there was too much information for one session.
- We will look at some specific rules and ideas for managing the long term by yourself and review many questions from last week.
- Chart review of several of the current Long Term Trader positions.
Covered LAST week in Part l …
You can view Part 1 HERE on the Free Stuff Page (prior events – at the end)
- Trading means you have defined entries, stops, management and the difference between ‘buy and hold’.
- Financial planners are a GOOD idea.
- Mutual funds are a BAD idea and why 93% can’t even keep up with the market.
- How the current economic environment of ‘no’ interest rates has posed many problems for investors and how to handle.
- The one area that you should deviate (maybe) from your financial planner ideas because they are not objective or skilled in this one area.
- Why the market does NOT have to be a risky proposition when you know how to handle it – even with limited experience.
IF you are a DTS Member (you get the Weekly Market Summary or have been at past events) you will receive an invite the day of the event.
IF you are NOT a DTS Member – Sign up below…
It takes 6 seconds – No hassle no card and no name if you prefer
Attend this event by simply being a DTS Member (no need to sign up again if you already are).
You will Receive a log in the day of the event…
You will also receive…
- The Weekly Market Summary
- The Play of the Week attached to the WMS
- Invites to free educational events at DTS
- Occasional educational emails
- Visit the ‘Free Stuff’ page (all can access)
- Your Email is never sold
SIGN UP BELOW